Programmes & Therapy Services
The Department of Education funds the school and teachers while grants from the Department of Health allow us to provide Nursing Care as well as employ Catering Staff to look after school meals which are cooked fresh onsite and provided daily to all pupils.
The HSE also provides Therapy Services, as does our Patron Body Western Care Association, if resources are available in the following areas: Psychology, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Respite Services and After School Services.
The following services are provided daily to all pupils:
- Morning snacks and a hot freshly prepared dinner
- Door-to-door School Transport with Bus Escorts on all buses
- Small Class Sizes with a high pupil-staff ratio
- Individual and Small Group Tuition
- Supervised Recreation and Assembly
- Access to local activities e.g. Turlough Museum, Linenhall, Castlebar Library, Bowling & Swimming